DOGGIE DAYCARE SERVICES
$25 Full Day / $15 Half Day Options Available
Treat your dog to a group play environment at Doggie Daycare. The program is a way for you to leave your dog for the day completely guilt-free. No more worrying about potty breaks, outside time, or behavioral issues.
Give your dog the chance to play in a cage-free environment with the freedom to run around in a secure, supervised environment.
Your dog will have:
- Multiple potty breaks throughout the day
- Lots of exercise and socialization with other dogs
- A clean, safe, and supervised environment
- Expert supervision from quality staff
- Carefully evaluated dogs
- Professional trained, animal-loving staff
- Quiet time
- Your dog is never alone, bored, or getting into trouble
WHAT TO EXPECT
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT DOGGIE DAYCARE
What are the benefits of Doggie Daycare?
At Training Tails, dogs can unwind and play in a safe environment. Dogs are naturally social animals, so staying home alone can be detrimental and cause behavioral issues.
Doggie Daycare gives dogs free rein to play, exercise, and remain active under careful supervision in a safe environment. While the dogs simply enjoy their playtime, the exercise and stimulation help manage behavioral problems, separation anxiety, boredom issues, and even assists with weight management.
What's required of my dog to attend daycare?
- 12-weeks or older
- Spayed or neutered, if your dog is 7 months or older
- Current on all shots, DHLPP, BORDATELLA, PARVO, RABIES
- On some form of Flea and Tick Program
- Have a quick-release collar and name tag (we have them available at the office)
- Take and Pass an Evaluation Test
DOGGIE DAYCARE EVALUATION PROCESS
The safety of all the dogs is paramount to our facility. All dogs will be screened before being admitted to daycare. We require that all participating dogs are healthy and up to date with all shots as well as flea and tick treatments. All dogs are assessed for temperament to confirm compatibility with the group.
Whether you worry about your dog needs to relieve himself while you're gone, behavioral issues stemming from boredom, separation anxiety, or a lack of socialization, Training Tails Doggie Daycare is a means to an end of those worries. Start your day with off with peace of mind. Dropping your dog off at daycare means no more fearing coming home to the consequences of a dog that's been left alone.